Bruce Cranford Jr., PE
12500 Park Potomac Ave., 602N, Potomac, MD 20854-6935,
Energetic Materials, Energy, Environment, Aerospace History, R&D Management, Volunteer Management, Public Speaker
- Fellow American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE). Past Chair Energetic Materials Group.
- Associate Fellow AIAA. Member Technical Committee Energetic Materials and Components
- Life Member ASME
- Past Vice President of the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers (MDSPE).
- Docent Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum Udvar-Hazy Center and the Mall. Co-authored the History of Rockets Tour.
- Published over 60 articles and 4 books on space, energy, and energetic materials.
- Served on the Montgomery County Energy Conservation Advisory Committee and Solid Waste Advisory Committee.
- Retired U.S. Department of Energy Senior Engineer Office of Industrial Technologies Received the Distinguishes Service Award.
- MSE Biomedical Engineering, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- BSE Aerospace Engineering, Catholic University, Washington, D.C.